Our performance of care and services at Integrity Home HealthCare, Inc. starts with the attending physician giving orders. Care will conform to current standards of practice for the respective disciplines and will be reasonable and necessary to the treatment of a medical condition. Patients may need the services of one or more home health professionals.
Who qualifies for home care?
Listed below are individuals who qualify for our home health care services:
- Clients with arthritic pain
- Clients with difficulty breathing
- Clients with difficulty managing their illness
- Clients with difficulty getting out of home for physician appointments or blood draws
- Clients with recent surgery
- Clients with wound dressings
- Clients with non-healing open wound
- Clients needing home therapy services
Who pays for home care?
We accept different payment methods and insurances for the convenience of our clients. Payment methods accepted include:
- Most private insurances
- Workers Comp
What are the services offered at Integrity Home HealthCare, Inc.?
Delivered by qualified home health care professionals and paraprofessionals, our services include:
- Skilled Nursing Services include wound care, teaching about prescription medicines, or providing education on disease treatment and prevention.
- Physical Therapy Services restore balance, range of motion, strength, and endurance. Physical Therapy in the home helps patients improve their ability to walk or to go up and down. Therapists can determine equipment needs in the home and help reduce patients’ risk of falling.
- Speech-Language Pathology Services can help patients and their families in the home with memory problems, improving the ability to communicate, and restoring patients’ ability to swallow safely.
- Occupational Therapy Services provided in the home help patients improve in their daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, and basic household activities. Therapists can recommend adaptations to make the home safer and help patients establish a daily routine that allows them to do important tasks without feeling overtaxed.
- Medical Social Workers provide home care services such as social and emotional counseling, and help locate community resources to help with financial concerns.
- Home Health Aides visit the patients at home to help with walking, bathing, toileting, and dressing, as well as getting in and out of bed.
- Laboratory Services Physician ordered tests such as urinalysis and blood tests can be performed at home, with results reported to the doctor immediately
- X-Ray and Ultrasound EKG Services Physician ordered tests such as x-rays ultrasounds cardiovascular studies can be performed at home.
- Procurement of Medical Supplies and Equipment We can help provide hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, commodes, and diabetic, incontinence and other medical supplies
- Podiatry Home Visits We maintain a referral system for podiatrists who are able to make home visits whenever required by clients as well as obtaining diabetic shoes.
- Physician Home Visits We maintain a referral system for doctors who are able to make home visits whenever required by clients
- Wound Care Specialists We work in conjunction with a wound physician and have on staff wound care certified nurses that are highly experienced in providing wound care.
We also provide 24 Hour On-Call Services where a Registered Nurse is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to address any questions or concerns.
To schedule a free consultation by one of our caring staff members, we encourage you to Set an Appointment or to call us at 708-598-4833. You can also use this opportunity to see if you qualify for Home Health Care or to ask any questions you may have.